The “time lapse” system and the EmbryoViewer® software are integrated in a new compact incubator, the EmbryoScope®. This advanced system offers the possibility of making a film in real time of the embryonic development.
In addition, the latest developments in embryonic culture are integrated with a strict temperature control minimizing almost to zero the changes that occur when the incubator door is opened, a rapid recovery of the levels of gases (CO2 and O2), a continuous air circulation and purification, etc.
What advantages does the Embrioscope offer us?
- Improves the culture conditions of embryos.
- Improves the selection of embryos.
- Improves embryo implantation rate.
- It allows us to obtain images of embryonic development minute by minute, providing patients with the first images of their embryos.
Who is it for?
- Couples who undergo assisted reproduction treatments.
- Couples that have had several unsuccessful cycles of IVF .
- Patients who are going to perform a pre-implantation genetic diagnosis treatment.